Electropolishing For Stainless Steel Zinc Oxide Mixing Tanks
We recently were asked if we do electropolishing for zinc oxide ointment stainless steel mixing tanks and how much it costs.
The Answer: Yes, we can and the price varies. There is no way to determine an estimate without seeing or going over your specifications first. We’ve done thousands of jobs for hundreds of companies over the past 30 years, no two jobs ever exactly the same.
Advantages Of Electropolishing For your Stainless Steel Mixing Tank
- Removing and leveling at first glance of machined components.
- Leveling valleys and the summits which are not unusual on metal surfaces.
- Alleviating pressure on the component’s surface.
- Making a glowing, mirror like finish on most metal alloys.
- Supplying a more surface that is readily sterilized.
- This kind of finishing additionally helps to lift an alloy part’s resistance to rust and corrosion by removing surface iron and improving the percent of chromium and nickel. It’s considered a significantly superior approach to passivating metal surfaces to more conventional approaches.
For additional information on pricing and delivery or mobile service. Check out this page.